Buying the right mattress for your bedroom is perhaps one of the most important decisions you will ever make with regard to your overall health and wellbeing. Getting six to eight hours of restful, rejuvenating sleep every night is essential for your day-to-day productivity and energy levels. A lack of proper, restful sleep can also lead to irritability, restlessness, lack of focus, and other detrimental physical and psychological problems.
The quality of the mattress that you sleep on is extremely important in this context, because it determines the level of comfort and support you can achieve while sleeping. This can have a major effect on your overall wellbeing.
The important ways in which your mattress can affect your sleep duration and quality have been mentioned below:
The level of comfort you enjoy while sleeping on your mattress will determine how quickly you fall asleep and how soundly you can sleep during the night. A mattress that is too hard, lumpy, or sagging will inevitably disturb your sleep and cause you to toss and turn constantly during the night, trying fruitlessly to find a comfortable position of rest. This can lead to fitful sleep or even occasional insomnia, which is harmful for your health.
Your mattress needs to provide you with proper spinal support in order to prevent undue aches and pains every morning. A mattress that is not sufficiently firm will cause your spine to bend as your body sinks further into the mattress during sleep. Such lack of spinal support during sleep can inhibit the proper flow of blood in your body and sometimes even result in severe pain in the neck and upper back.
A mattress that contains numerous harmful chemicals, pesticides, and related toxins can damage your health in irreparable ways over the years. This is especially true for people who happen to be sensitive to chemicals, because they will be at constant risk of allergies, rashes, respiratory issues, and other adverse health consequences. A mattress containing harmful chemicals will release toxic fumes into the air over time, which you will breathe in while you sleep.
Another important thing to consider when choosing a mattress for your bed is whether or not it is durable. Not only are mattresses quite expensive, but breaking in a new mattress can be time-consuming and initially uncomfortable. Hence, it is worth the effort to do your research and invest in a high-quality and durable mattress that will provide you with restful sleep for years to come.
Reasons to Choose the De Luxe Comfort Mattress
If you want to purchase a mattress that will meet all the above-mentioned needs and provide you with the restful and rejuvenating sleep that you need, then you can’t go wrong with the De Luxe Comfort Mattress made from the highest quality memory foam. Some benefits of this world-class mattress are:
- Natural Materials: The De Luxe mattress has been designed using natural, organic materials and toxin-free preservatives. Therefore, it does not release any toxic fumes into the air even after several years of use. Moreover, the high-quality, organic materials make for a cozy and healthy sleeping environment.
- Insulation: This mattress incorporates an effective cooling gel and a Visco comfort layer. Along with the high-quality memory foam which makes up the core of the De Luxe mattress, it can provide you with exceptional insulation and temperature regulation during the night, keeping your body cool during the summer and warm during winters.
- Certification: Three layers of superior quality CertiPur-US certified foam has been used to manufacture the De Luxe mattress. Hence, the mattress has been through rigorous tests of performance, durability, emissions, and content before being made available for sale. Moreover, the De Luxe mattress contains no artificial flame retardants, PBDEs, ozone depleters, etc.
- Thickness: The De Luxe mattress is medium-firm and exactly 11-inches thick, available with a soft and comfortable zippered cover for protection from dust, pollutants, etc. It contains three distinct layers – namely, a Pluralux Transition Layer at the top, a two-inch Cooling Gel Visco Comfort Layer in the middle, and a Conventional Support Core that is six inches deep.
- Warranty: The De Luxe mattress comes with a comprehensive manufacturer warranty that will be valid for twenty years after the date of purchase. This warranty will only be available to the original buyer and will provide guarantees against any defects in materials or workmanship. In case of any defects, the mattress can be easily returned for repair or replacement.
Now that you know the many reasons why you should consider buying the world-class De Luxe mattress for your bedroom, you should do some research and determine the product size, vendor, and budget that you need to keep in mind when making the purchase. This will help you buy the perfect mattress for the needs of your family and yourself.