Downia 3-in-1 All Season White Goose Down Duvet
These white goose down and feather duvets are ideal for year round use. Featuring a light weight duvet for summer, and a medium weight duvet for Autumn and Spring. Clip the two together to create a Winter duvet.
This Downia 3-in-1 All Season White Goose Down Duvet is actually two separate duvets: a light weight duvet and a heavier weight duvet which can be used separately or combined using the removable snaps. The fill power is a measure of quality and efficiency. The higher the fill power, the better the down and the greater its insulating value.
Downia has an ongoing commitment to controlling asthma and allergic reactions within its production process. All Downia products are encased in high thread count down proof cotton fabric which has been proven to be impenetrable to dust mites that are thought to be the leading cause that affects asthma sufferers. Downia uses a special washing and rinsing process called “Puresan” for the down and feather products to remove bacteria, dust and allergens leaving the fill clean, fluffy and chemical free. Downia is certified by the New Zealand Asthma Foundation for better respiratory health and Oeko –Tex Standard 100, tested for harmful substances.
- Baffle box construction
- Silver and purple satin décor piping
- Silver piping light duvet fill with 85% minimum White Goose Down
- Purple piping heavy duvet fill with 75% minimum White Goose Down
- 700 + fill power White Goose Down
- 330 thread count Down Proof smooth cotton sateen cover
- Twin: 72 inches x 92 inches Silver piping: 15 oz. Purple piping: 18 oz.
- Queen: 92 inches x 96 inches Silver piping: 19 oz. Purple piping: 24 oz.
- King: 110 inches x 96 inches Silver piping: 23 oz. Purple piping: 29 oz.